Monday, November 26, 2012
11 Social Media Mistakes You Don't Even Know You're Making
Heather Dugan, Salary.com contributing writer has written the article "These Social Media Blunders Could be Hurting You Personally & Professionally". You probably are being thoughtful about your security settings on Facebook and you have a professional looking photo of yourself on LInkedIn -- but do you need to do more? Here are some tips that may get you thinking even deeper about social media and, as a result, tweaking your online presence.
11 Social Media Blunders Could be Hurting You Personally & Professionally
1. Never Engaging in Real-Life
2. Being Too Negative
3. Falling Victim to "Tagging"
4. Failing to Keep Secrets
5. Not Choosing Your Friends Carefully
6. Being Offensive/Inappropriate
7. Using Poor Grammar & Spelling
8. Painting an Inaccurate Self-Portrait
9. Lackadaisical Social Efforts
10. Having Retweet Regrets
11. Not Getting in the Game
Read the complete article for insights and tips!